To change the system name of an existing file, 'Write' permission is required for the file.
- View the file you would like to rename.
- Go to the Move/Rename tab, located above the file preview.
- Change the 'System Name' field as desired.
- Click the Submit button.
Links and other references
- Cascade will automatically change all internal links to point to the file's new system name. These links; however, will need to be published to update the published website. See Publishing a File for more information.
- External websites linking to the renamed file, or assets within it, will be broken, unless they are updated accordingly.
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide