To remove included shared content blocks,
- Edit the page containing the shared content blocks you would like to remove.
- Scroll to the shared content block section you will be removing.
- If you are removing a 'contact-block', this will be the 'Contact'.
- Click on the 'X' next to the title of the shared block you would like to remove.
- You may remove additional share content blocks by repeating the above steps.
- Click the 'Preview Draft' button at the top of the dialog.
- Once you have ensured that everything is appearing correctly in the preview, click the 'Submit' button above the preview frame.
- Publish the page.
Note: Removing shared content blocks requires 'Write' permission on the page you are editing.
Screenshot: Contact Information shared content blocks section
- Editing an Shared Content Block
- Reorder Included Shared Content Blocks
- Working with Shared Blocks Overview
- Linking to Pages/Files
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide