To remove included shared content blocks,
- Edit the page containing the shared content blocks you would like to reorder.
- Scroll to the shared content block section you will be inserting into
- If you are inserting a 'Navigation(Left) Block, this will be the 'Navigation Column'.
- If you are inserting a 'Right Block', this will be the 'Right Column'. Note: this section is only available to 3 Column Pages.
- Click on the '- (minus) sign' next to a 'Shared Block' you would like to remove.
- Click the 'Submit' button at the bottom.
Note: Removing shared content blocks requires 'Write' permission on the page you are editing.
Screenshot: Navigation column shared content blocks section
Screenshot: Right column shared content blocks section
- Editing an Shared Content Block
- Reorder Included Shared Content Blocks
- Working with Shared Blocks Overview
- Linking to Pages/Files
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide