Before inserting a shared content block, make sure you've created the shared content block first.
Inserting a shared content block requires 'Write' permission on the page you are editing.
To insert a shared content block:
- Edit the page you would like to include the shared content block within.
- Scroll to the shared content block section you will be inserting into.
- If you are inserting a 'contact-block', this will be the 'Contact' section.
- Click on the 'Choose Block' button to browse for the shared content block you would like to insert.
- Available content blocks will be in the _cms/shared-blocks/ folder.
- In the Choose a block dialog, select from recently used blocks, or use the browse or search features to find the correct asset path.
- Click on the desired shared content block.
- Click the 'Choose' link in the upper right-hand corner.
- When you are ready, click the Save & Preview button in the upper right of the dialog.
- Once you have ensured that everything is appearing correctly in the preview, click the 'Submit' button above the preview frame.
- Publish the page.
Screenshot: Contact Information shared content blocks section
Demo: Inserting a Contact shared content block
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide