To edit an existing shared content block:
- View the shared content block you want to edit.
- Click on the Edit link, located above the shared content block preview.
- Make changes to the content or add new content as you would when you create a shared content block.
- Click the 'Save & Preview' button at the top of the dialog.
- Once you have ensured that everything is appearing correctly in the preview, click the 'Submit' button above the preview frame.
- In order for the changes to a shared content block to be viewable to the public, any page that includes that specific shared content block must be published, not the shared content block itself. See Publishing a Shared Content Block for more information.
Note: To edit a shared content block, 'Write' permission is required for the content block.
Screenshot: Editing a shared content block
- Creating a Shared Content Block
- Deleting a Shared Content Block
- Renaming a Shared Content Block
- Linking to Pages & Files
- Working with Shared Content Blocks Overview
- Working with Drafts
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide