To delete an existing shared content block,
- View the shared content block you want to delete.
- Click on the More tab, => Delete, located above the shared content block preview.
- Un-check the option "Unpublish Content".
- Click the Submit button.
It is very important that you un-check the option "Unpublish Content" before submitting your changes. Failure to do so will result in an error similar to the screenshot below.
By default, a deleted page will only be removed from Cascade. This means that any published page that includes the shared block will still show the deleted shared content block's content. To remove the deleted shared content block's content, publish the page(s) that included it.
Note: To delete a shared content block, 'Write' permission is required for the shared content block.
- Creating a New Shared Content Block
- Editing an Existing Shared Content Block
- Working with Shared Blocks Overview
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide