You can copy a page, to create a duplicate of the page content. You will need to rename the page, because a page name must be unique within a department folder.
Note: You must have permission to 'Create Pages' in order to copy a page.
To copy a page:
- View the page you want to copy.
- Under the More (…) menu located to the upper right of the page preview, click on the Copy link.
- Rename the page by editing the New Page Name field.
- If you need to move the new page to a different folder, you can select a new parent folder in the 'New Folder' field.
- Click the Copy button in the upper right of the Copy Page dialog.
More information about copying pages
- Copying a page will duplicate all of the original page's content.
- You can copy an entire folder, including all pages in the folder — refer to these instructions on Copying a Folder.
Screenshot: Copy a page
Demo: Copying a page
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide