You can copy a folder to create a duplicate of the entire folder, including all of the assets within. You will need to rename the folder, because a folder name must be unique within a site.
To copy a folder,
- View the folder you want to copy.
- Under the More ( … ) menu located to the upper right of the preview, click on the Copy link.
- You can also access this link by right-clicking the folder's name in the left-hand site menu.
- Rename the shared content block by updating the New Folder Name field.
- If you need to move the new folder to a different folder, you can edit the 'New Folder'. Refer to the instructions on Moving a Folder.
- Click the Submit button.
More information about copying folders
Screenshot: Copy a folder
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide