To upload and insert an image using the 'Insert Image' window,
- Place your cursor at the point where you want to insert the image.
- Click the 'Insert Image' icon in the toolbar. The 'Insert Image' window will open.
- Click the 'File Asset' icon to open a Cascade asset browser window.
- Navigate to and click the 'folder' you want to upload into.
- Click the 'Upload' link in the chooser window's blue navigation.
- 'Browse' your machine for the image you want to upload.
- Click 'Upload'.
- Click the 'Confirm' button in the right-hand panel.
- Enter the 'Alternate Text' for the link. This will provide an additional description about the image.
- If you want to control the placement of the image on the page, select a value from the 'Alignment' dropdown list.
- Click the 'Insert'.
Cascade will not reduce the file-size or dimensions of the image, you will need use an image editing application prior to uploading.
Screenshot: Uploading an image using the file chooser window
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide