To upload and link to a file using the 'Insert Link' window,
- Place your cursor at the point where you want to insert the image.
- Click the 'Insert Image' icon in the toolbar. The 'Insert Link' window will open.
- Click the 'Page|File Asset' icon to open a Cascade asset browser window.
- Navigate to and click the 'folder' you want to upload into.
- Click the 'Upload' link in the chooser window's blue navigation.
- 'Browse' your machine for the file you want to upload.
- Click 'Upload'.
- Click the 'Confirm' button in the right-hand panel.
- Click the 'Insert'.
Cascade will not reduce the file-size or dimensions of the files and images, you will need use a third party tool to reduce file sizes and dimensions.
Screenshot: Uploading a file asset browser window
Take me back to Cascade User's Guide